Fall Season with
Recreation and Parks Department
Welcome to the Gates Recreation and Parks
Department website. Our administrative offices are open Monday - Friday, 9 AM -
5 PM. Please see the DEPARTMENT NEWS items below for program information and updates. Please contact our office, as indicated above, or call
426-1670 for updates and information. Use the links below to locate our
department services and information:
- Create or update a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT: You need to have a HOUSEHOLD PROFILE ACCOUNT on file to register for activities or request a facility reservation on-line.
- Select the Programs/Registration link above for information on finding and registering for activities, as well as to see what programs begin shortly, and which you should register.
- Select the Facilities link above for information and checking into facility availability and reservations. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's Park Information is on ParksNReviews.com. Go to our Facilities web page to check it out.
- Select the About Gates Rec & Pks link above for information on the Recreation and Parks Department, Recreation and Parks Commission, the Friends of Gates Recreation and Parks and department staff contacts.
- Select the GCS Wegman Road Campus Map to find program locations at the Gates Chili School District Wegman Road Campus.
Posted: December 3, 2013. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's has announced it's annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting & Holiday Party will be held on Saturday, December 7.
Posted: December 3, 2013. Gates Recreation & Parks Department's open recreation center hours continue for the Fall season. Click here to view the Open Hours Schedule for the upcoming week.
Posted: November 18, 2013. Gates Recreation and Parks Department has announced the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) is offering 2 FREE Snowmobile Safety Classes on Saturday, December 21st and 28th. Persons wanting more information or to attend this class need to pre-register by calling the MCSO’s Parks & Marine Unit Office at 585-467-1065. More classes will be planned for January and/or February, if needed, and will be advertised on the Monroe County website, MCSO Facebook and Twitter locations.
Posted: November 18, 2013. The Gates Recreation and Parks Commission approved October Meeting Minutes are now on-line. You can view all approved 2013 Commission Minutes by going to the About Gates Rec & Pks page.
Posted: November 12, 2013. Gates Recreation & Parks Department has announced the Fall Program Listing is now on-line and registration has begun. Check out the 2013 Fall Recreation Program by going to Programs/Registration link above.
Posted: October 24, 2013. Gates Recreation and Parks Department has announced that registration for the 2014 Youth Lacrosse League begins Monday, October 28th for Grades K-2 and Grades 3 & 4. Reserve your spot now with a $25 deposit, which will be taken through February 14th with the balance due by March 7th. Please print, complete and send the Lacrosse Registration Form (on-line registration is not allowed to pay the deposit). Please contact the Recreation & Parks Office at 247-6100, ext. 235 or email@example.com, if you would like to register on-line and use your jersey from last year and receive a discount for not needing a new jersey.
Follow us on: